Kath BeesleyCONTACT TRAINER
Kath is a founder of Quit the Gym and has been in the fitness industry for 15 years. After studying Sports Studies at Staffordshire University, she continued to play hockey, tennis and has run quite a few marathons (generally in fancy dress!).
She is level 3 REPS Personal Training Qualified and her studies include – Paul Chek Nutrition and lifestyle Coaching, pre and post natal training.
Kath likes to train people in a fun, functional and goal orientated way. Exercise should be enjoyable – so she promises to put you through your paces with a smile on you face (ok sometimes a grimace!).
- Sports Studies 2:1 BA Hons – (Stafordshire University)
- Personal Trainer – (Future Fit)
- Swiss Ball Trainer – (Paul Chek)
- Fitness Instructor – (WABBA)
- Athletic Fitness – Train like an Athlete (Fitness First)
- Spin – Group cycling (YMCA)
- GRIT – High Intense Interval Training (Les Mills)
- Vipr – Functional Training (Vipr)
- Meta Fit – Group training using body weight (Meta Fit)
- Advanced Personal Trainer – (NASM)
- Boxercise Instructor – (Boxercise)
- Exercise for Older Adults – (YMCA)
- Pre & Post Natal Trainer – (YMCA)